Welcome in our facility
The Cold Flow Turbine Test Facility is the most modern laboratory of its kind worldwide and is used to carry out testing of new-generation engine turbine prototypes as well as technological demonstrators used in the construction of aeroengines.
Here the main key parameters of the Cold Flow Turbine Test Facility “Polonia Aero”:
• Max External Diameter of Test Article: 1900 mm,
• Max Weight of Test Rig: 50 kN,
• Max Flow Rate: 80 kg/s,
• Max Inlet Total Pressure: 750 kPa,
• Min Exit Total Pressure: 24 kPa,
• Max Inlet Total Temperature: 650 K,
• Max Turbine Shaft Power: 16 MW,
• Max Torque: 67 kNm,
• Max Axial Thrust: 75 kN,
• Max Shaft Speed: 5000 rpm (10000 rpm after installation of gearbox).